1. it’s easy to learn how to start a child care center if you are involved in working on this field for several months. It might be interesting to start the task when you haven't tried it. Of course, it's very uncomfortable for all your resources to launch a new business, only to find out that you really can't handle the children who run.
2. Investigate all the legal issues faced by day care in Seattle. Understand that you cannot control children's unreasonable behavior. To prevent parents from hitting you with lawsuits, don't forget to consult a lawyer service and get good insurance protection.
3. Take the time to learn about the administration aspects of daycare center management. Check state regulations; learn what you need to get a license. Identify the number of children you can have in your care at once and the ratio of adults and children received. It may be difficult at first, but your knowledge will make the rest of the project easier.
4. Look for the right physical facilities. You can decide to make a home-based childcare center or you might want to open your child care at a separate facility. Whatever it is, make sure you can provide enough space for children to play, cradles, and small tables for crafts and "school." Next, you will need kitchen facilities.
5. Find the best staff you can trust with a daycare center. Remember that they must have a strong background and experience with small children. You may need to run a background check for security purposes, and parents, that everything is safe and clean.